MYCHIPS@LED Text Scroller

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

whos.amung.us

MYCHIPS@Sponsors Area

=Your one click can make our community grow up,thanks!^^=

The Café is Open!

Hi, these few days I less enter to PS. Lost one day lottery TT
Busy to celebrate my birthday^^ Thanks all friends that gave me greetings and gifts!
I realized that the Café is open when I went out from house.

After enter the Café, a message appear like this:

I felt a bit disappointed. I think I can chat with my friends (something like a chat room) but they are all just sitting there. As I looked was they sit around the table do nothing. I did notice some pets that had flies on it, so I visited their house and gave them a bath. (recently so many people doing poo~)

Besides, there were no seats available for my pet == (I don't know what to do at the Café?)
I just hope any addition function will some soon.
Thanks!

You might like:
Officers Recruitment
New This Week 14/12 - 20/12


Edited:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates