MYCHIPS@LED Text Scroller

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

whos.amung.us

MYCHIPS@Sponsors Area

=Your one click can make our community grow up,thanks!^^=

=Officers Recruitment=

Hi, I would like to invite some members to update/arrange our blog since our group become larger. Then, I consider those low level PS players as new, so they can get some tips from here. (an awful intro =='')

Qualification:
1. Online frequently.
2. Open to MYCHIPS' members ONLY.
3. Honest, accommodating and energetic.

Wage:
1. No. (but reward anytime)

Participant:
1. Two/Three vacancies. (you can choose your position, just give me the name)
2. Send Private Message (PM) to me (Javin) with reason to join as officer.
3. Each Participant can get a small gift for participation.

In Charge:
1. You can publish at MYCHIPS' Blog.
2. You can organize a contest/game.
3. Em...and so on loh...

Due Date:
1. Welcome any time, there is no time limit.^^.

Welcome to join our officer group!

In Charge:

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hi,
    Sorry I posted on the wrong poll.

    I was born in Taiwan and came to the U.S. after 6th grade. Therefore I can speak, write, read and type in both Chinese and English.

    I did the translation for a private server of the game "Lineage II" from item lists, menus, to NPC commends.

    I worked for Gigabyte Technology - USA region in Marketing dept. and was responsible in the technical writing fields. I wrote promotion guidelines, terms & conditions, and a lot of official press releases.

    I am also experienced in creating SOP (Steps of Procedures) and instructions.

    It will be my honor to help this community grow.

    Thank you~
    Anonymous said...
    juz wondering...wat do we nid to do in tis vacancies?
    Javin Chai said...
    sopoh,
    don't look this position too serious.I just hope have more people to have a chance to share their idea here.They can post their post here.

Post a Comment




 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates