MYCHIPS@LED Text Scroller

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

whos.amung.us

MYCHIPS@Sponsors Area

=Your one click can make our community grow up,thanks!^^=

Hi, some of you might know about Pet Society Song Competition in Playfish forum. Just few days ago, the song contest winners are announced!
I like the second song, I like the melody^^

Third Place: Bailey Love by OzencOnline
This is a song about Bailey,my Pet Society pet!
I hope you enjoy it , feel free to leave a comment..!


Second Place: My Wife Loves Pet Society More Than Me! by sodapete
A tongue-in-cheek song about my wife's love of the game pet society. I screwed up a couple of times, and my mic suck... but it works for me :).

First Place: Because I Got Pied by ardydelrosario
Here is my entry for Pet Society's Song Competition, It's my rework of Afroman's Because I got High (I wish I had more of them April Fool's Day Prank Gifts!)

Thanks for Reading!If you like my blog, you can bookmark or subscribe in a reader.

Edited by:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates