MYCHIPS@LED Text Scroller

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

whos.amung.us

MYCHIPS@Sponsors Area

=Your one click can make our community grow up,thanks!^^=

Hi, this was last week new items and mysterious items in Pet Society. I'm taking my final exam, so I late update this blog~However, I also put the items here for further reference.







====================================================================
Mysterious Items
Enjoy!

==Ornate Bedside Table==White Fox Mask==Ornate Framed Bed==

=======BMB=======GMB=======GMB=======
====================================================================
Other
There is two new mysterious food in Mystery Store. They are Glitter Apple and Effect Away. Want to know more about them, just read before buy. Good Luck!^^




Thanks for reading!

Edited by:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates