MYCHIPS@LED Text Scroller

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

whos.amung.us

MYCHIPS@Sponsors Area

=Your one click can make our community grow up,thanks!^^=

New This Week - March Week #5

Sorry for late update. Haha! I busy for my course projects recently. Wah, this week new items are quite many. Kitchen stuff, hat, mask, doll, etc. I also discover some new features in game. Pet Society new items, here we have~
Enjoy the game!






====================================================================
New Feature
There is a search toolbar at the top of the item chest. When you select the item, you will see the name too. So useful for those have a number of items, like me. Haha! Do you like this feature?



====================================================================
Outline
I really long time didn't play with my pet, Juju. Suddenly, I saw he is eating poo!!! NO~~~
Just kidding! Just a chocolate poo, really look like poo.^^
Do know what reason, I feel very lag when I play Pet Society. See the second snapshot, all the coins I earn is fell after I've finished brush my Juju. And I can clearly count how much I earn. Hehe^^



That's all for today~
Thanks for reading!^^

Edited by:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates